It has been an emotional period while letting go of unrealistic hopes and accepting the cold and complete reality of the situation. . .30 gigs of music loving, photo displaying, contact-list maintaining, day-in-and-day-out loyal companionship is gone. However, the countless hours in the gym and on the streets of Buenos Aires, on trips to the salt flats of Bolivia, the heights of Machu Pichu, the bush of Africa and the Great Wall of China will not be forgotten.
And so it was that I found myself in Frávega, the Circuit City of Argentina, in search of the absolute cheapest mp3 player I could find. And as luck and 89 pesos would have it, I was able to get my hands on perhaps the coolest mp3 player any 5-10 year old boy could ever want. That's right, I speak of the highest-quality chinese-plastic covered, lowest-quality 1 gig chinese flash drive mp3 player. Sponsored by Disney and covered in Mighty Morphin Power Ranger decals this machine can not be stopped.

1 comment:
che, what are you going to do when your computer dies? mugabe claims that zimbabwe is exporting the choicest knock-offs these days...
Post a Comment